1. Gregory Piatetsky (@kdnuggets) - Huge Big Data poster: You should print this one. This is like an everyday reminder of how to handle your Big Data strategy. Take a look at it every now and then, and you will become a real data ninja. Pinky promise.
2. Gregory Piatetsky (@kdnuggets) - Most viewed Big Data videos on YouTube: Sit back and watch this shortlist of most viewed videos about Big Data. There is a chance you will learn something new today.
3. Ronald van Loon (@Ronald_vanLoon) - Big Data explained in less than 2 minutes - to anyone: We are all familiar with this situation: person x: "What do you do for a living?". Me: "I'm a Big Data scientist". Person x: "what is Big Data?". Me: "uhm... were do I start?". Say no to uncomfortable social encounters with this article. Thanks to this tweet, you can just give this link to your family and friends. Big Data, quick and dirty (and a bonus for the cartoon).
4. Alex Tomy PhD (@alextomyonline) - 2015's most-funded Big Data startups: It's always good to see some new kids on the block. What's their view on data? How will they solve some emerging questions and problems?
5. Splunk (@splunk) - The Yoda of Data Analytics: The data awakens. May 4th is Star Wars day. The question is: what would Stars Wars have looked like when they had data analytics? Splunk gives an answer to that very important question.
6. Kirk Borne (@KirkDBorne) - The best Big Data companies to work for: Is it your ultimate goal to work for a Big Data and/or analytics company? Then today is your lucky day! Prepare your resume, because this shortlist is rather long.
8. Big Data Science (@analyticbridge) - Top websites for Big Data: Got some spare time? No? Okay, let's assume this article is business lecture and you really - like, réally - need to read this to get better at your job. It's okay to tell your boss that we made you do it. 6 websites with Big Data news, tips and tricks. Heaven.
9. John de Voogd (@JohndeVoogd) - 10 examples of Big Data and IoT working well together: Are they brothers? Siblings? Enemies? No, no and no. Big Data and IoT are co-workers. And there is no better way to illustrate this fact with real-life examples.
10. Metastore (@metastore): I like Big Data and I cannot lie: Oh hi there! We actually stole this quote from Splunk, but we believe it's perfect. And you should agree.
Follow Metastore on Twitter to stay up to date about Security Management, Operations Management, Content Management and Mainframe.