Operational intelligence (OI)
In addition, these metrics act as the starting point for further analysis (drilling down into details, performing root cause analysis — tying anomalies to specific transactions and of the business activity).
Sophisticated OI systems also provide the ability to associate metadata with metrics, process steps, channels, etc. With this, it becomes easy to get related information, e.g., “retrieve the contact information of the person that manages the application that executed the step in the business transaction that took 60% more time than the norm,” or “view the acceptance/rejection trend for the customer who was denied approval in this transaction,” or “Launch the application that this process step interacted with.”
- Real-time monitoring
- Real-time situation detection
- Real-time dashboards for different user roles
- Correlation of events
- Industry-specific dashboards
- Multidimensional analysis
- Root cause analysis
- Time Series and trend analysis
- Big data Analytics: Operational Intelligence is well suited to address the inherent challenges of Big Data. Operational Intelligence continuously monitors and analyzes the variety of high velocity, high volume Big Data sources. Often performed in memory, OI platforms and solutions then present the incremental calculations and changes, in real-time, to the end-user.
HiT Software - BackOffice Associates
Data centers with a capacity ranging from 80 to more than 500,000 MIPS trust in their solutions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. RTD is the only product in the world to optimize disk space utilization while your DASD is in use.
Altair i Solutions
Altair prevents threats, backs up your data, and complies with standards. From the infrastructure to the security of your network, Altair i Solutions has the solution for you.
Interchip AG - RealTime Defrag (RTD)
Data centers with a capacity ranging from 80 to more than 500,000 MIPS trust in their solutions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
RTD is the only product in the world to optimize disk space utilization while your DASD is in use.