In the world of cyber security, every year seems to exceed the previous year. More attacks, more advanced and above all; more damage for those involved. Organisations are increasingly dependent on technology, which means that the impact of an attack is greater than ever before. mnemonic continues to develop in order to meet today’s demands and be ready for what the world needs in the future.
In their annual security report, mnemonic shares insights from their team of security experts, partners and customers in an edition that covers the entire spectrum of modern cyber security. Topics in this year’s report are:
- Security predictions: 2019 and beyond
- 2018: Insights from mnemonics SOC
- Security Gatekeeping in the world of DevOps
- How the EU is serious about securing critical infrastructures
- Making an agile security strategy
- The Semi-Automated Cyber Threat Intelligence (ACT) project
- Serverless security
The report also contains two guest articles:
- On Cyber Defence – a study in failure by CISSP Jeffrey Barto
- Modern Crime: Expectations & Challenges by PhD Researcher Stig Andersen
You can download the full report via this link.
Mnemonic’s Managed Detect & Response service, called Argus, is the expert in the field of security. Through the Argus platform, machine learning and big data analytics are used to qualify events, drastically reducing the number of events to be investigated. They are then manually analyzed by mnemonic security analysts.
After that, they are enriched with extra threat intelligence from Argus. A combination of automated and human processes results in a manageable number of incidents that are forwarded to the company’s own SOC employees. They are therefore only involved in investigating security events that actually matter to your organisation.